Friday, June 28, 2013

June,29 2013 day

EXPENSES inherent

Reading: Psalm 32:1-7
NATS: your problem Commit to the Lord, then He will take care of you! (Psalm 55:23)


Are you exposed fingers super glue or oil paints? You will find that what seems impossible to remove it can be removed with the right solution.
It is so live load. One of the kids I coached send an e-mail and asked me to pray for him. E-mail that reads, "I was not able to get rid of this burden. This is something that I can not submit to God. I am very upset about it. I know that I have to hand it to him and transformed. I really need the power of God to escape from that burden. I realized that God's forgiveness can cleanse me if I wanted to. decided I just need to be willing to let go of that burden. "

I responded, "The joy of the Christian life is to know that God can control whatever we submit to Him .... But at the same time, the Christian life is a huge burden that we - individuals who are weak and without this power - depends the problem that we should submit to God. We all know it is in a condition like this. "
Sin and our concerns, big or small, it seems to rub off on us like super glue. The solution? We must let go of the burden of our hands and put it on the shoulders of God. The Bible says, "Cast khawatirmu to God, He will take care of you!" (Psalm 55:23)
Why do we carry the load attached? - JDB
God understands our cross and burden,
Cases that hurt, our trials and losses,
He ignored every soul cried out,
And wipe their tears, sobbing. - Brandt

ASKING GOD TO
WE SURRENDER AT EXPENSE burdensome HIS SHOULDER

Refence:

http://www.ceritakristen.org/jangan-kuatir

translation into English of android applications e-RH (PSM) 1.0 Yayasan Lembaga Sabda (ylsa.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment