Thursday, July 11, 2013

July 11,2013 night

JUST WATCH

Reading: 1 Corinthians 4:14-17
NATS: Be my followers, just as I also imitate Christ (1 Corinthians 11:1)

A boy looked at his grandfather and asked questions aloud, Grandpa, Grandpa how to live for Jesus? The revered grandfather leaned over and whispered to the boy, Note me alone.

Years turned into years, the old man set an example for children to follow Jesus. He remained steadfast to live for Him. However, her grandchildren often live in a way that is not pleasing to God.
One day the young man visiting his grandfather and they realized that it was my last visit. When his grandfather lay helpless, granddaughter bent over the bed and heard her grandfather whispered, Have you been watching me?

That was a defining moment in the lives of these boys. He understands that when his grandfather said, Look me alone, she intends, Be my followers, just as I also imitate Christ (1 Corinthians 11:1). He promised that henceforth he would live like kakeknyaberjuang to please Jesus. It has been noticed, and now he knows how he should live.

Is someone watching you? Is there a Christian young people need to see that living for Jesus every day and in every way is possible to do? Challenge yourself merekadan also. Challenge them to notice. Then show them how to JDB

NOBODY BETTER SERMON
RATHER THAN A GOOD EXAMPLE

Reference

translation into English of android applications e-RH (PSM) 1.0 Yayasan Lembaga Sabda (ylsa.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment