Friday, July 5, 2013

July 5,2013 night

EAT Dashboard


Reading: Revelation 3:14-22
NATS: If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I'll go get it and I eat together with him, and he together with me (Revelation 3:20)

Ate term appears de-dash with rampant practice eating while driving to save time. Popular street food is yogurt in a tube press, heat soup in the container-and-suction, and small cakes that fit in the cup holder in the car. An analyst of consumer products in the U.S. stated that the public's preference for foods that can quickly and easy to eat while on the road is increasing. In some cultures, a casual meal at the dining table to be a rare thing.
Mental eat-and-go can quickly invade our spiritual mind. Do we rule out daily communion that is not in a hurry with Jesus? Do as I read the Bible and pray, we do so in a hurry or relaxed?
The risen Christ said to the Laodicean church that suamsuam nails, Behold, I stand at the door and knock; If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I'll go get it and I eat together with him, and he co- same with me (Revelation 3:20). When we open our hearts to surrender to God, He promises great meals, not just snacks. His offer to eat with our promise that we will enjoy nutritious food and chatted casually, not just hello and goodbye greeting that rush.

When modern culture worships efficiency and speed, God invites us to slow down and sit down to enjoy a feast of spiritual communion with Him DCM

TIME WHEN YOU ARE FRIENDS use them
For the friendship WITH JESUS


Reference

  • http://my.opera.com/ElsaAmazing/blog/?startidx=39


  • translation into English of android applications e-RH (PSM) 1.0 Yayasan Lembaga Sabda (ylsa.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment