Sunday, July 7, 2013

July 8,2013 day time

FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT

Reading: Galatians 1:6-12
NATS: No one can lay any foundation other than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 3:11)

"David, why was I not see you in class," I told one of my students when we happened to meet at the office of Information section. He looked at me with astonishment a "new students in the first week of college" and then realized that he had misread the schedule turns college, so he went to the wrong class.

The funny thing is that there are two language laboratories: one led by me and the other led by another lecturer. And, the day David had entered the wrong lab. I then said to him, "It's okay. Now I know that you still got the right teaching, so I consider your absence was not missed."

When contemplating this incident, I concluded that this sort of thing is similar to the opportunity that belongs to by many Christian churches in choosing their place of worship. In this case, the important thing is that the Christian presence in the church who provide true, the church is to preach salvation through Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 15:3-5), the Bible makes a rule of faith and worship, as well as provide an opportunity for its members to serve in the name of Jesus. Should preach a sermon preached the true gospel and the true story of Jesus - not "another gospel" (Galatians 1:6-9). Not the most important carrier of news, but the news was delivered.

"Gospel" what you hear? Is the gospel is laid on the foundation of Jesus Christ? (1 Corinthians 3:11) - JDB

ONLY ONE OF THE CHURCH
IS JESUS ​​CHRIST, OUR LORD

Reference

translation into English of android applications e-RH (PSM) 1.0 Yayasan Lembaga Sabda (ylsa.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment