Saturday, July 6, 2013

July 6, 2013 night

DUSTY-LEAF LEAF


Reading: Psalm 32:1-7

NATS: I said, I will confess my transgressions to the Lord, and You forgave the iniquity of my sin (Psalm 32:5)

Rubber tree that I bought for my wife Dorothy, add a touch of life in our home. However, suddenly one morning the leaves wilt. I had to wonder what the hell was going on.

When I go home for lunch, the tree has really changed. It's a beautiful tree when I brought it home from the store. The leaves are fresh again. When I asked Dorothy about it, he said that he read the instructions on how to keep the household in order to keep it looking fresh tree. Reading it states that the dust that accumulates on the leaves can actually block out the light on the surface, so we need to dust it regularly. Dorothy has been doing it and the results were amazing.

By the time we live in this world, particles can grow small sin in our lives. Hatred, sharp words, impure, selfish attitude, everything that endangers our spiritual endurance. If things were not immediately recognized, they will begin to form a layer of dust that keeps us from experiencing the light of God's grace in our hearts. The people around us will feel there is anything unusual.

If sin is not recognized pile has accumulated in your life, just be like Daudakuilah sins before God (Psalm 32:5). Wash the leaves dusty in your life, and once again enjoy the glory of God's love DJD

GIVE WAY TO CONFESSION OF SIN
FORGIVENESS GOD OF LIGHT


Reference

http://m.hidupkatolik.com//2012/04/02/dr-petrus-maria-handoko-cm-pengakuan-dosa

translation into English of android applications e-RH (PSM) 1.0 Yayasan Lembaga Sabda (ylsa.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment